Disclaimer: SGY Love will not be responsible nor liable for any damage that might happen to your device during this process though the possibility of any damage is negligible. Try this at your own risk. This process has been tested and verified working on Samsung Galaxy Y.
CUSTOM ROM: Cyanogen Clone Rom v1.0 for Galaxy Y
New features included in this rom are1.CM7.1 THEMED
3.CM7 LIVE WALLPAPERS
4.CM7 APPS :
5.NEW GOOGLE APPS:
QUICK SEARCH BOX
GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC (V.4.1.513)
ROM MANAGER (V.220.127.116.11)
SUPER USER (V.3.0.7)
6.OTHER SECURITY SETTINGS
*If you have already installed creed’s rom v2.0 then theres no need to wipe date and cache, just install the zip file through stock or CWM recovery.
How to Install Custom Rom Tutorial For Beginners
Before installing the custom rom be sure that your phone is properly rooted, Backed up all your contacts, messages and applications . If you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y , you can use Titanium Backup for the same, enable USB Debugging by Settings>Applications>Development and ensure that USB Debugging is checked.
Installing the Custom Rom (Cyanogen Clone v1.0)
1) First Download Cyanogen Clone v1.0 below
2) Copy the zip file to your SD Card and reboot your phone in stock recovery or CWM recovery by pressing volume up +home +power keys simultaneously.
3) Wipe the data and cache if you haven’t installed creed’s rom already.
4) Select on apply update from sd card by pressing volume up and down keys and select Skin1980-GT-S5360+CWM.zip.
5) Now you must be taken into CWM recovery mode.
6) Select apply update from sd card and select Cyanogen_Clone_V1.0 Zip file.
7) The Package will be installed in your phone, now select reboot system now!
CYANOGEN CLONE V1.0
BOOT ANIMATION FIX
14 STATUS BAR TOGGLE